Inhalt des Dokuments
Florian Anselm Münch
- © TU Berlin
Technische Universität Berlin
Chair of Economics
Secr. H 47
Room H 4138 A
Straße des 17. Juni 135
Consulting times: by arrangement
My research focus lies at the intersection of industrial and innovation economics, development economics and public economics. Specifically, I am interested in the use of experimental and quasi-experimental statistical methods to estimate the impact of public policy, in particular industrial policy, on sustainable development. Current research projects relate to export promotion and quality upgrading of SMEs in Tunisia, public auctions for solar energy diffusion in India and public procurement in Costa Rica.
In case you are interested to write a Bachelor or Master thesis on any of the above topics or a similar topic, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- MSc International Political Economy, London School of Economics, 2016-2017, Dissertation: “India’s External Economic Liberalization & the Politics of Public Good Provision in Indian States” (Distinction)
- MSc International Economic Policy, Science Po Paris, 2015-2016
- BA Political Sciences, Sciene Po Paris, 2012-2014
- BSc Economics, Université de Lorraine, 2012-2014
- International Political Economy, Development Economics, Georgetown University, 2014-2015
- Consultancy, OECD SME Policy Index: Eastern Partnership Countries, Chapter "Market Access: Technical Regulation and Standards"
- Junior Researcher, German Development Institute (DIE), Postgraduate Program, 09/2017-09/2018
- Visiting Researcher, Dr. Bruno Dorin, Center for Social Sciences & Humanities (CSH), New Delhi, 07/2016-08/2016
- Research Assistant, Professor Nita Rudra, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., 06/2015-08/2015
- Blind, K., Münch, F. and Wurster, S.
“Access to Markets: Standards and Regulations” in
OECDet al. (2020), SME Policy Index: Eastern Partner
Countries 2020: Assessing the Implementation of the Small Business Act
for Europe, SME Policy Index, European Union, Brussels/OECD
Publishing, Paris, doi.org/10.1787/8b45614b-en .
- "Sustainable public procurement as a tool to foster sustainable development in Costa Rica"  (2019), Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik, Chapter: "Leveragging sustainable public procurement: Can SPP foster firms' sustainability performance?".
- Anna Lena-Gerke, Bachelor thesis (completed, 2020) “The role of gender in the allocation of public contracts in Costa Rica”
- Yami Vargas Guevera, Master thesis (on-going) “The role of gender in the allocation of public contracts in Costa Rica”
- Jannik Carl, Master thesis (on-going) “The effect of international quality standards on bidding prices in Indian solar PV auctions”
- Daniel Kral, Master thesis (on-going) “Firms' participation in solar PV auctions and innovation: evidence from India