Philipp Heß, M.Sc.
- © Copyright??
Technische Universität Berlin
Chair of Innovation Economics
Secr. MAR 2 - 5
Room: MAR 2.002
Consulting times: by arrangement
- 2012 – 2015: M.Sc.
Industrial Engineering – Information- and Communication-Technology,
Master’s thesis (Telekom Innovation Laboratories): „Modeling user judgments provided while interacting with a spoken dialog system using hidden Markov models ”
- 2012 – 2013: Visiting student at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
- 2008 – 2012: B.Sc.
Industrial Engineering and Management – Information- and
Communication-Technology, TU Berlin
Bachelor’s thesis: „Best Effort vs. Quality of Service: An agent-based simulation of an interconnection market of autonomous systems“
- Since september 2017: Research assistant and Ph.D. candidate at the Chair of Innovation Economics at TU Berlin
- 2015 – 2017: Consultant for transformation projects in the area of mobility and geoinformation
- 2015: Junior research analyst, conducting market research for companies in finance and social media
- 2013 – 2014: Student assistant at the National Academy of Science and Technology (acatech), project „Energy Systems of the Future (ESYS)“