Inhalt des Dokuments
Paul von Gruben, M.Sc.
- © TU Berlin
Technische Universität Berlin
Faculty of Economics and Management
Chair of Innovation Economics
Room: MAR 2.002
Consulting time: by appointment
- Since September 2014: PhD student at the Technical University of Berlin at the Chair of Innovation Economics
- August 2014: M.Sc. in Management at the University of Edinburgh Business School
- Master Thesis: “A Mixed Method Analysis of Company Standards for Supply Chain Management within the German Automotive Industry”
- September 2012: B.Sc. in Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Technische Universität Berlin
- Bachelor Thesis: „America´s Top Management: An empirical network analysis on the 200 largest US corporates before, during and after the financial crisis 2006–2008–2010, a SIC sector based comparison”
- Since December 2014: Employee at HARTING KGaA, in the area of IP management and standardization, as a doctoral student
- 2013: Executive assistant to the CEO at Gornig GmbH & Co KG
- 2010: Internship at HaySpeed Umformtechnik GmbH in quality management
- 2009: Internship at Ideal Standard GmbH in publishing
- Großmann, A. M., von Gruben, P., & Lazina, L. (2015). Strategic Development and Implementation of Company Standards. Effective Standardization Management in Corporate Settings, 77.
- Großmann, A. M., & von Gruben, P. (2014). The Role of Company Standards in Supply Chains–The Case of the German Automotive Industry. Innovative Methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 99.