Inhalt des Dokuments
Michael Nauruschat, M.Sc.
- © Copyright??
Technische Universität Berlin
Chair of Economics
Secr. H 47
Room H 4139 A
Straße des 17. Juni 135
Consulting times: by arrangement
- M.Sc. Industrial Engineering – Energy and
Resource Management, TU Berlin, 2012-2015
Master´s thesis: „E-Mobility and Grid Integration in Urban Areas - A comparative study on drivers of successful business models in Sweden and Germany”
- Visiting Student at Lund University, Sweden, 2012-2014
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 2007-2012
- Since September 2015: Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate at the Chair of Innovation Economics at TU Berlin
- Since May 2015: Project Assistant at Climate-KIC in Berlin and Frankfurt a.M.
- Research Assistant at CIRCLE Institute, Lund University in Sweden, 2013-2014
- Student Assistant at profund – Startup Support Service at FU Berlin, 2012-2013
- Consultant for the OECD, 2011-2012