Inhalt des Dokuments
Jakob Pohlisch, M.Sc.
- © Copyright??
Berlin Institute of Technology
Department of Innovation Economics
Sekr. MAR 2 - 5
Room: MAR 2.003
Consulting time: by appointment
On Researchgate .
Blind, K., Pohlisch, J. & Rainville, A. (2019). Innovation and standardization as drivers of companies' success in public procurement: an empirical analysis. The Journal of Technology Transfer.
Open access: doi.org/10.1007/s10961-019-09716-1 
Grosse, M., Pohlisch, J., & Korbel, J. (2018). Triggers of Collaborative Innovation in Online User Communities. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, 4(4), 59.
Open access: https://doi.org/10.3390/joitmc4040059 
Blind, K., Pohlisch, J., & Zi, A. (2018). Publishing, patenting, and standardization: Motives and barriers of scientists. Research Policy, 47(7), 1185-1197.
Open access: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2018.03.011 
Blind, K., Mangelsdorf, A., & Pohlisch, J. (2018). The effects of cooperation in accreditation on international trade: Empirical evidence on ISO 9000 certifications. International Journal of Production Economics, 198, 50-59.
Open access: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2018.01.033 
- 21st EURAS Annual Standardisation Conference, 29 June – 1 July 2016, University of Montpellier, Montpellier, France.
- 22nd EURAS Annual Standardisation Conference, 28 June - 30 June 2017, DIN & TU Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
- 7th ZEW/MaCCI Conference on the Economics of Innovation and Patenting, 15 May - 16 May 2017, ZEW Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany.
- 15th International Open and User Innovation Conference, 10 July - 12 July, University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria.
- 44th Annual Conference of the European Association for Research in Industrial Economics (EARIE), 31 August – 2 September 2017, University of Maastricht, Maastricht, Netherlands.
- 7th Atlanta Conference on Research and Innovation Policy, 9 October - 11 October, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA.
- Knowledge & Technology Transfer SS17, SS18
- Innovation Economics WS 15/16, 16/17, 17/18
- Sustainable Innovation WS 15/16, 16/17, 17/18
- Strategic Standardization SS 16, SS17, SS18
- Econometrics WS 12/13, 13/14, 14/15
- Treatment Effect Analysis SS 13