Crispin Niebel, M.A., MSc.
- © TU Berlin
Technische Universität Berlin
Chair of Innovation Economics
Secr. MAR 2 - 5
Room: MAR 2.036
Consulting times: by arrangement
- Since April 2018, PhD scholarship holder of the DFG Graduate School, ‘Innovation Society Today‘
- 2013-2015: MSc. Economic Behaviour and
Governance, University of Kassel
Master Thesis: “Time-use and Well-being in the Digital Age”
- 2011-2012: M.A.
Globalisation and Corporate Development, SOAS University of London
Master Thesis: “The demise of ACTA in Europe: the contextualization of the role-played by the oppositional mass mobilization and its significance for future Intellectual Property Rights negotiations and provisions.”
- 2008-2011: B.A. Politics and Sociology, University of Sussex
- Since November 2016: Research Assistant, Chair of Innovation Economics, Technische Universität Berlin
- 2012: Internship, Federal Affairs, Humane Society of the United States, Washington D.C.
Böhmecke-Schwafert, M. and Niebel, C. (2018), The General Data Protection's (GDPR) impact on data-driven business models: The case of the right to data portability and Facebook, ITU Journal: ICT Discoveries, Vol. 1, Issue 2.
Online at: https://www.itu.int/en/journal/002/Pages/02.aspx 
- Knut Blind, Axel Mangelsdorf, Crispin Niebel & Florian Ramel (2018) Standards in the global value chains of the European Single Market, Review of International Political Economy, 25:1, 28-48
Open access: doi.org/10.1080/09692290.2017.1402804 
Knut Blind, Crispin Niebel (2017) Standardisation and Regulation as trust-building mechanisms for the IoT, IoT & Trust Conference (22/23 of February 2017), Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG)