- 2005-2008: Bachelor studies in business with focus on innovation management, international management and marketing at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- 2008-2010: Master studies in management and marketing at Freie Universität Berlin
- Studies abroad at Bordeaux École de Management/France (2007) and at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign/USA (2009)
- Bachelor thesis with the topic: "Implications of fairness for young entrepreneurial teams"
- Empirical Master thesis with the topic: "Acquisition vs. Alliance: The Impact of Hubris on Governance Choice"
- Jan - May 2012: Visiting Scholar at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign/USA
- Mar - Sep 2013: Visiting Scholar at the Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development, Universiteit Utrecht, the Netherlands
- March 2014: Doctoral degree (PhD) with the topic "Unraveling the Paradox of External Knowledge Sourcing in an Era of Open Innovation, Appropriation, and Organizational Learning"
- August 2014: Post-doctoral research fellow at Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium and guest researcher at Technical University Berlin
- Internships in the media industry: Television
for the Environment, London (2005), Freistil Medien, Potsdam (2006)
and TV.Berlin, Berlin (2006)
- Student trainee in
commercial & finance at Rolls-Royce Deutschland (2009, 2010)
- Since March 2011: Research associate and PhD candidate at Chair of Innovation Economics
- R&D cooperation
- Companies' IP and technology strategies
- Open innovation and intellectual property rights
- Behavioral strategy
- Once Bitten, Less Shy? - The Impact of Copying and Infringement Experiences on R&D Cooperation; joint work with Theresa Veer  [available at SSRN ], finalist for DRUID Young Scholar Paper Award 2012.
- Determinants of Appropriation Strategies - A Three Step Guide to Bayesian Model Averaging; in Zusammenarbeit mit Knut Blind  und Bernd Ebersberger [available at SSRN ].
- How open is too open? The 'dark side' of openness along the innovation value chain; in Zusammenarbeit mit Knut Blind  und Theresa Veer. 
- Navigating the IP landscape - Exploring firms' usage of defensive strategies mit Deepak Somaya
- Your fault or mine? The Impact of Organizational Learning from Product-related Failure on Innovation Strategy
- DRUID Academy Winter Conference. ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT OF INNOVATION, TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATIONS, Cambridge, UK, January 2012. www.druid.dk , Paper Presentation
- Annual Searle Center Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Chicago, USA. June 2012. http://www.law.northwestern.edu/searlecenter/conference/entrepreneur, Invited discussant
- DRUID Society Summer Conference. INNOVATION and COMPETITIVENESS, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 2012. www.druid.dk , Paper Presentation and Nominee for DRUID Young Scholar Award with "Once bitten, twice shy? - Learning from Experience in the Context of R&D Cooperation and Copying of IP "
- Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Boston, USA. August 2012. http://meeting.aomonline.org/2012/welcome , Participant TIM Doctoral Consortium
- uk~irc Early Career Researcher Workshop, Cambridge, UK. September 2012. http://ukirc.ac.uk/newsandevents/events/article/?objid=5300 , Paper Presentation
- Annual Conference of the EPIP Association. IP IN MOTION - OPENING UP IP? Leuven, Belgium. September 2012. http://www.epip.eu/conferences/epip07 , Paper Presentation
- Israel Strategy Conference. Tel Aviv, Israel. December 2012. http://www.isc.org.il/2012/index.php , Paper Presentation
- DRUID Academy Winter Conference. ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT OF INNOVATION, TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATIONS, Aalborg, Denmark, January 2013. www.druid.dk , Paper Presentation
- DRUID Celebration Conference. Barcelona, Spain, June 2013. www.druid.dk , Paper Presentation
- EGOS Colloquium. Montréal, Canada, July 2013. www.egosnet.org , Paper Presentation
- Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Orlando, USA. August 2013. http://aom.org/Events/2013-Annual-Meeting-of-the-Academy-of-Management.aspx , Participant BPS Dissertation Consortium & Paper Presentation
- SEI Doctoral Consortium 2013, London, UK. September 2013. http://wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/research/innovation-and-entrepreneurship/events/conferences/sei-doctoral-consortium-2013 , Paper Presentation
- Strategic Management Society Conference, Atlanta, USA. September 2013. http://atlanta.strategicmanagement.net/index.php , Paper Presentation
- Atlanta Competitive Advantage Conference, Atlanta, USA. May 2014. http://acac.robinson.gsu.edu,  Participant RDW
- DRUID Society Conference. Copenhagen, Denmark, June 2014. www.druid.dk , Participant PDW & Paper Presentation
- International Schumpeter Society Conference, Jena, Germany. July 2014. http://www.schumpeter-conference.de , Paper Presentation
- Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, USA. August 2014, Paper Presentation
- Innovation Economics SS 2011, WS 2011/12, SS 2012, WS 2013/14
- Innovation Policy SS 2011, SS 2012, SS 2013
- IP Management Seminar WS 2012/13
- Knowledge and Technology Transfer Seminar SS 2014
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe
Copyright TU Berlin 2008